We minimize the risk of launching an open work model.
Our System & Methods
We design and implement a three-step, incremental pilot program with your organization. The steps that comprise this program are clearly outlined below.
STEP 1 – DEFINE
Our expertise reduces your lead time by eliminating the open work learning curve.
We use a comprehensive assessment to design a launch sequence for your open work model that is catered specifically to your organization.
- Define desired outcomes.
- Create a launch sequence.
- Identify program participants.
- Assemble engagement techniques.
- Deliver open work strategy.
STEP 2 – IMPLEMENT
Our on-site presence and engagement lowers the barrier of entry for participants.
Our hands-on strategic program is designed to facilitate engagement and collaborative buy-in among the participating personnel.
- Organize an openwork program.
- Interview participants.
- Establish collaboration.
- Generate status updates.
- Provide measurement requirements.
STEP 3 – MEASURE
We produce metrics based on engagement that justify your proof of concept.
We utilize customized tools for measuring the success and productivity of the program with metrics that pinpoint future opportunities.
- Identify critical metrics.
- Implement virtual tracking software.
- Onboard participants.
- Monitor data points.
- Present findings and next steps.